If you’re detail-oriented, motivated, and interested in learning what it takes to be successful in business, this job may interest you. By day, I’m a product manager for a mobile apps company and by night, I’m a real estate investor and blogger. It’s a lot for one person to handle and so, I’ve decided to hire a personal assistant. You must be located locally, so please include your city/state in all resume submissions.
– Researching and reaching out to different companies for specific property management needs
– Scheduling appointments
– Running smaller errands to pick up/drop off items
– Scheduling maintenance on rental properties or car (ie. calling the homeowner’s association, explaining what the need is, scheduling it to be taken care of, & following up to ensure it’s resolved)
– Assistance with travel arrangements
– General research tasks
– Assistance with data input into spreadsheets (ie. receipt amounts in their respective categories)
– Be motivated and detail-oriented
– Be committed to doing things with excellence
– Be fluent in English and have impeccable communication skills
– Be flexible with your schedule (only M-F, I will not need you on weekends)
– Be interested in learning and having fun in the process
– Have a valid driver’s license and have your own car
This is an entry-level position and would be best suited for a mature high school or college student who is looking for part-time work during the summer. After the 90-day trial period, it could lead to a more permanent position or open the doors to further opportunity.
Please use the contact form below or email me at [email protected] In your cover letter, tell me why this position interests you and why you think you’d be the best fit for this role. Be sure to attach your resume.
Serious inquiries only.